FIELD TRIPS IN THE EVERGLADES
Sawgrass Recreation Park is Broward County School Board approved for water-related activities. We host thousands of students and field trips every school year from Dade, Broward and Palm Beach Counties. Life vests are supplied for all children ages six years and under, as required by Florida law. Picnic areas are available for lunches, and bottled water can be purchased for your group at a discounted rate. We can accommodate large groups, and we have ample bus parking available.
We offer extended airboat tours and photo souvenirs at discounted rates for schools and we can even take care of lunch for your students and chaperones from The Gator Grill!
MAKING A RESERVATION IS EASY!
Email your group’s details and date request to Nicole Tharp, Client Service Manager, at [email protected] a or call at 954-389-0202. All reservations that are submitted are pending until a confirmation is received. Exhibit Areas are included with all daytime airboat adventures.
Children (age 3 and younger) Free Students/Campers (ages 4-12) $8.00 Students/Campers (ages 13+) $11.00 Chaperones (including teachers, aids, counselors, staff, volunteers, and parents) 1 free chaperone for every 10 paying students, $14 per additional chaperone
- Prices are subject to 6% sales tax. Tax exempt schools/camps must provide the Group Sales Department with a copy of their Tax-Exempt Certificate prior to arrival or on the day of the tour to qualify.
- Sawgrass Recreation Park annual passes do not apply toward field trips.
- Annual members will be charged field trip prices.
- Water can be purchased at a discounted rate for your group when you complete the reservation form.
- Please note that due to our location, there are no water fountains on site. Bottled water is available at a discounted rate for school groups.