- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 4-12
- Infant Ages 3 and under
South Florida’s Top-Rated Airboat Adventure!
Get the adventure package experience as you explore Florida’s Everglades and learn about the history of this remarkable treasure. This spirit-renewing tour takes you gliding across the river and brings you face-to-face with the native wildlife and is available all season long!
After your airboat ride, explore our exhibit areas featuring over 100 reptiles and mammals that have been adopted and rescued. Take a walk on the wild side back in time when you meet an original dinosaur, the Florida Alligator. Make sure you bring your camera to capture your “Hold a Baby Alligator” experience!
For lunch, grab a bite to eat at the Gator Grill, where you can enjoy tacos, burgers, and more. Your deluxe adventure package experience also includes the perks listed below.
Children are allowed on board the airboats, children ages 3 and under are free. Children ages 6 and under are required to wear a life jacket for safety. Tour is suitable for children of all ages.
- Admission for 30-minute Everglades airboat ride
- Exhibit entrances (Reptiles, Glades Exhibit, and Exotic Wildlife)
- Ear Protection
- Photo Souvenir Keychain
- T-Shirt of Choice!
- Bottled water
- Small Souvenir Bag of Gems or Sharks Teeth Rough to use at the Sawgrass Mining Co. located in the Glades Exhibit
- $15.00 Credit to the Gator Grill open 9:30- 3:30 p.m. daily
- Gator Tooth in a Bottle Souvenir